Interim category marketing manager to a leading global employer
Our client is a global leader within development of technical products and solutions, they value the competence of their employees and they seek to develop their skillset as well as their mindset. Their company philosophy is a compilation of applying talent and technology to create superior products and services in order to contribute to a more sustainable and digitalized society. Do you have a burning interest for marketing and consumer patterns? Do you seek an opportunity to continue to thrive within the marketing trade? Then this job is for you.
Essential duties and responsibilities
The overall object in your role is to drive sell out of and grow brand preference for smartphones in the Nordics where the goal is to reach a market leading position. Our client’s mission is to become and be the # 1 brand in the minds, hearts, homes and lives of our consumers, and the Smartphone category is a key component in reaching that vision.
- You will be responsible for consumer and category insight
- Strategic planning
- Market planning for the Nordic market
- You will act as the link between this company headquarters, Nordic marketing department and local channel marketing and sales to initiate and implement category marketing activities
- Go To Market planning with focus on retail presence
- Above- and below the line marketing campaigns
- Online and offline initiatives on company platforms both internally and externally
Your key accountabilities
- LLP (Local Launch Plan) recommendation
- Market Shares and Sellout
- Category Marketing specific KPI
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Preference
- Retail readiness
- Main POC of Nordic specialist functions and local country’s sales organizations
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a university degree, preferably with a major in marketing and you handle Excel & PPT flawlessly. Furthermore, your fluent in English both in writing and verbally.
- We are looking for a Marketing “rockstar”, with approx 6 years of solid consumer marketing experience from strong brands within Consumer Electronics/Telecom and/or FMCG.
- You have experience of/from:
- Go to market planning on multi-country markets, management of large marketing budgets, covering ATL as well as BTL.
- Nordic matrix organization
- Solid grasp of all elements of the media mix, ranging from conventional offline, to online and experiential marketing
To thrive and succeed in the position you are used to take own initiatives and drive implementation. You can structure and prioritize your work in a high pace environment. We see that you have a mindset where you see opportunities rather than obstacles. In your daily job, you will navigate between strategic and operational challenges every day and needs to enjoy the ride between them.
Interviews occur ongoing and the role might be filled before closing dates, do not hesitate to send us your application.
This role is a temporary employment but there is a good chance to get an extension.
Ansök tjänsten redan idag!
Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-07-18Ansök här!
Jobzone är ett av Nordens största rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag. Vår vision är att vara branschens bästa arbetsgivare och vi arbetar varje dag för att bidra till att skapa framgång för individer och organisationer.
Vi gör det genom en lokal närvaro på över 50 orter i Sverige och Norge, alla med stora kunskaper om sin marknad och med ett arbetssätt som utgår från medarbetaren i fokus. Jobzone är verksamt inom många branscher och kan erbjuda en mängd karriärmöjligheter. Vilket är ditt nästa drömjobb?