SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT Customer Experience
Ever wonder how all the cars in the world leave the factory and end up on our roads? Or how a big crane can be delivered from one continent to another?
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, transporting cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk around the world. Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and located in 29 countries, the group consists of Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR and ARC.
Fundamental changes are taking place in the logistics industry and Wallenius Wilhelmsen is gathering its forces to take full advantage of new opportunities. Recognizing the central role that digital solutions will play across the supply chains for the future, Wallenius Wilhelmsen is building its digital function to deliver on our vision.
The Digital team will deliver solutions supporting end customer needs and enhancing efficiency and automation in the workplace. We are developing solutions to fundamentally improve sustainability and performance in the outbound supply chain and in our shipping operations.
We are a values driven company looking for an applications specialist who wants to help us on our digital journey.In this journey you will be part of our full shift to hyper cloud computing and in employing Robotics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence across our operations and across the outbound supply chain of our customers. If you want to be part of shaping our vision for the supply chain of the future, then we might be the place for you.
Due to the business restructuring, and the career advancement of a colleague in the Technology Services team we are now looking for a replacement. If you are up for joining a team that plans to take WW further on the Digitization journey this is the role for you!
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Understand from the stakeholders the product/solution/application to be developed and the high-level features needed.
- Assist Service Owner and Product owner in determining release dates and cycle.
- Understand future product plans – things that are not of immediate concern but need to be considered in advance.
- Map any restrictions in terms of technologies to be employed
- Define internal and external systems that the solution needs to integrate
- Understand and define the skills required in the team to develop the solution
- Together with the Enterprise architect, determine the most appropriate technology stack to be used for the product. (incl POT, POC and Prototypes)
- Determine tooling and standards/guidelines for code (application and integration)
- Determine and define QA routines.
- Create high level architecture ensuring solutions are flexible to cater to changing needs over the course of Sprints.
- Work with the Business Analyst/Product Owner/Scrum Master with regards to sprint planning.
- Work closely with IT Stakeholder management function as a joint solution team
- Work ahead of the development teams to ensure an architecturally correct approach to implement the user story.
- Engage with the PO regularly to make sure both understand how the solution is going to be implemented.
- Assist in creation / provision of cost estimates and forecasting.
- Take a pragmatic approach to arrive at a solution that fits both the business and the technical needs of the system. Be open for new ideas from both PO and developers.
- Support the development team.
- Bridge the gap between the BA/PO and the development teams. An important aspect in doing this is to manage any conflicts between BA/PO and development team.
- After the development team has completed implementation, review their work and make suggestions.
- Stay up to date with both BA/PO as well as development team’s work.
- Assist and perform BA functions when needed and serve as backup to BA
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 5 + years of experience with recent 3 years’ experience in “Hands On” Application design, development & maintenance across front-end, databases & web services – with Java or .Net
- Experience with hyper-cloud environments with Cloud data architecture and cloud integrations a Plus
- Design & development of Application interfaces and reporting
- Experience with offshore units for design, estimation and delivery – with a collaborative and outcome-oriented approach
- Acted as SMR for one or more application / platform to understand the depth of knowledge needed
- In depth knowledge of application development with java or .net, one or more of Windows platform/server, authentication, database(SQL) and scripting
- Overall knowledge and understanding of application design and development methods
- Experience in business Analysis, requirements gathering
- Knowledge of technology base of frontend applications, MAP, CRM, Extranet, PRM, CPQ, and Contract Management platforms is a must for this role
- Experience working with Sales Organizations and Senior level Stakeholders
- Openminded, curious and approachable
- Flexible and adaptable – used to working in Agile way and someone who embraces change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – the successful candidate must be strong team player and able to build relationships with and influence internal and external stakeholders from different cultures and countries.
- Customer/end user focused
- Positive mindset – we want someone who inspires others and who thinks of challenges as opportunities
- Proactive and self-driven
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Travel: Regular travel is to be expected with this role.
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a values driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
Ansök tjänsten redan idag!
Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-01-31Ansök här!
Jobzone is one of Scandinavias biggest staffing, hiring, and direct recruitment agencies and currently has more than 50 local offices throughout Sweden and Norway. Every one of our offices is equipped with knowledge of their local marketplace, and our focus is you as an employee: Our vision is to create success for individuals and organisations!
You can feel secure in your employment with Jobzone. You get full time employment, insurance och pensions. Of course we have union agreements and are members of The Competence Agencies.
We are always a close by, supporting you. It goes without saying, we want to be the best employer in the business!
As an employee at Jobzone there’s a plethora of career opportunities. We work in many industries and large parts of Sweden and Norway – What is your next dream job within Jobzone?